Komodos and underwater beauty are two things that will leave a deep and unforgettable impression in your life. In order for your dream to become true, we make two things in a tour package that will spend 2 days and 1 night.
The detail of your trips, are :
Day 1: Labuan Bajo - Rinca-Kalong
Morning arrival at Komodo Airport with first flight, you will be picked up by Crew Flores Today Tour, then head to harbour and with wooden boat to Rinca Island.
In Rinca, you can see the ancient wildlife of Varanus Komodo in the wild, wild deer, wild pigs, wild monkeys and buffalo. Together with our professional guide, you will explore the hills to see how the Komodo chases afterwards or while fighting to discourage.
After Rinca Island, you are lead back to the boat to continue the journey to the island of Kalong. Before arriving on Kalong Island, on the boat and in the sea breeze you will take a break to enjoy lunch.
After lunch, the journey continues to the Kalong Island, down the hill in the middle of the birds chirp, watching the moments Kalong hanging on the trees and in Goa. When dusk arrives, in the shadow of the sunset you will be amazed to see millions of bats flying out of their nests to feed.
When the sun returns to its bed, we lead you back to the boat, dinner on the boat and you will also spend the night in the boat, near the island of Kalong.
Day 2: Kalong-Pink Beach-Manta Point-Kanawa-Labuan Bajo
When the sun rises again, you also get ready to start the next journey. Breakfast will be enjoyed on the boat and proceed to Pink Beach, a unique beach because it has pink sand. Pink Beach or Red Beach is one of only 7 pink sand beaches in the world.
In addition to its unique and beautiful beach conditions, the underwater life at Pink Beach will keep you hypnotised. There are various types of fish species, millions of types of coral reefs, and various types of other marine biota. Here you will snorkel as much as possible and continue lunch on board.
After lunch, the journey continues to Manta points about 1 hour more. At Manta points, you will be spoiled by the mantas action swimming, this mantas will come out and can be seen when the wave is calm but flowing. Not recommended for
snorkeling close to manta without adequate equipment.
The journey continues to Kanawa Island, and there you will enjoy the beauty of coral reefs and beautiful underwater biota. To devote the beauty of it, you are advised to bring camera under water. After snorkeling, proceed to Labuan Bajo, then check in hotel, rest and dinner at hotel and in the morning after breakfast we will pick you up and transfer you to airport. Your tour is complete and we are sure you had a wonderful trip.
- - IDR 7.500.000 / person (Base 2 persons)
- - IDR 6.200.000 / person (Base 3 persons)
- - IDR 5,500,000 / person (Base 4 persons)
- - IDR 4.000.000 / person (Base 6 persons)
- - IDR 2.500.000 / person (Base 10 persons)
Prices are included in this package
- - Five Star Hotel twin sharing + breakfast
- - Innova Car Full-AC
- - Indonesia/ English speaking guide
- - Boat with Cabin
- - Lunch + dinner on the boat
- - Entrance fee / donation to all destinations including the cost of conservation in Komodo National Park
- - Transfer from airport-hotel-boat-airport
- - Mineral water during the trip
- - Snorkling equipment
- - Snack + Tea and Coffee during trip
Prices are not included in this package:
- - Tipping
- - Other personal needs such as laundry, spa, extra food, telephone etc
- - Travel insurance
- - Camera charges in Komodo National Park
- - Air tickets and airport taxes
What to bring:
- - Sunglasses, sunscreen / sunblock
- - Trekking shoes, hats, sandals, sweaters / jackets
- - Towels and swimsuits
- - Anti-mosquito lotion
- - Small walking backpack
- - first aid kit