Here are a 1-day tour details:
In the morning around 06.30 am you will be picked up. Make sure you have breakfast. Then we will head to CuncaWulang Waterfall which is located in Wersawe Village, Mbeliling. On arrival at Wersawe, we will do trekking for 1 hour to CuncaWulang Waterfall. Once there, you are welcome to do various activities, bathing and swimming, take a fun selfie from the rock cliff, but there is one that should not be missed is trying to jump into the water from a height.
Once you are satisfied, the journey will continue, we will take you to Melo, a traditional village located in West Manggarai. There we will see the process of making Sopi, a typical drink of Manggarai. Once satisfied, the journey will continue to Batu Cermin cave. In the afternoon at 05.00 pm ,the trip will continue back to Hotel. Sure you have had a wonderful day.
- - IDR 1.500.000 / person (Based on 2 persons)
- - IDR 1,200,000 / person (Based on 3 persons)
- - IDR 1.000.000 / person (Based on 4 persons)
- - Transportation with Toyota Innova Full AC Car
- - Entrance ticket
- - Indonesian and English speaking tour guide
- - Lunch
- - Mineral water
- - Snack
Price is not include
- - Tip
- - Porter
- - Other personals purpose