At 07:00 am, the trip to Padar island will take 1 hour by speedboat, arriving on the island Padar, you only need about 2 hours to do trekking, along the hills to enjoy the beauty of the scenery which is amazing, from the top of your hill can see the beauty of beaches and charming hills.
After completing the trekking on the island of Padar, the journey will continue to Pink Beach, a unique beach because it has pink sand. Pink beach or red beach is one of only 7 pink sand beaches in the world, In addition to its unique and beautiful beach conditions, the underwater life at Pink Beach will keep you hypnotised. There are various types of fish species, millions of types of coral reefs, and various types of other marine biota. Here you can swim and snorkel as much as possible and swim and enjoy lunch.
Once satisfied swimming and snorkeling then the journey will continue to see the life of Komodo, arrived on the island of Komodo, trekking approximately 2 hours to see the way of life of ancient animals Varanus Komodo in the wild and other animals such as wild deer, wild pigs, monkeys and wild buffalo.
After finish trekking on Komodo Island then the trip will be forwarded back to Labuan Bajo port, upon arrival at the port then your tour journey is complete. We are sure you have had a wonderful trip for 1 day.
- - IDR.5.500.000 / person (Base 2 persons)
- - IDR.4.000,000 / person (Base 3 persons)
- - IDR.3.000.000 / person (Base 4 persons)
- - IDR.2.500.000 / person (Base 6 persons)
- - IDR.2.000.000 / person (Base 7 persons)
- - IDR.1.800.000 / person (Base 8 persons)
- - IDR.1.700.000 / person (Base 9 persons)
- - IDR.1.550.000 / person (Base 10 persons)
Prices are included in this package:
- - Speed boat RRI Bahari
- - Transport from hotel to port and from port to hotel
- - Indonesian and English Tour Guide
- - Lunch
- - Mineral water, snacks during Komodo tour packages
- - Snorkeling tool (mask)
Prices are not included in this package:
- - Lodging before and after the tour
- - Other personal purposes
- - Tips to Speedboat crew
- - Camera Fee in Komodo National Park
- - Tips on a tour guide